Abstract submission for the next Annual SIZ meeting is now open. We will be accepting abstracts for the 2018 meeting until May 4th.
If you submitted an abstract for the 2018 meeting you will be informed by the end of May. Please contact us if you did not receive any information at email@example.com.
Abstract submission guidelines
- Abstracts must be submitted in English and should not exceed 3000 characters.
- Images and tables may be included in the abstract.
- Do not submit abstracts reporting data already published.
- The title should be less than 60 characters.
- Presenting author. The presenting author must also be included in the complete author list. The first
author does not have to be the presenting author.
- Contact information. Please provide an email address and phone number.
- Authors. Please list last name plus first name (initials only for first name); e.g. Obama B.
- Add affiliation for all authors. If more than one affiliation is needed, use numbers to indicate the
correct affiliation; e.g. Obama B (1).
- Abstracts should be as informative as possible and should include the following elements:
- GRANT ACKNOWLEDGMENT
- All accepted abstracts will be presented as posters. A limited number of accepted abstracts will also be
selected by the Scientific Committee for oral presentation. Instructions for poster and oral
presentations will be sent to the corresponding authors after the review process.
- Preference will be given to new and/or ongoing work.
- Abstracts are to be submitted using the online Abstract Submission System only. SIZ does not accept
submission of abstracts by mail, fax or email
- Abstracts should not contain proprietary or confidential information.
- The presenting author of an accepted abstract must be registered for the Congress.
- Submission of an abstract constitutes a formal commitment by the author to present the abstract in
the session and at the time decided upon by the Congress Committee. One of the co-authors can take
over if needed.
- Registration fees for the presenting author will not be waived.
- It is the authors’ responsibility to submit abstracts in perfect order with no errors in spelling or
grammar. Abstracts will not be corrected.
- Case reports will no longer be accepted.
- The submitting author certifies that any work with human or animal subjects related to the abstract
complies with the guiding principles for experimental procedures as set out in the Declaration of
Helsinki and related publications.
- Failure to adhere to these rules will result in automatic rejection of the abstract