It is with a great pleasure that we confirm the program of our next pop-up meeting on research in ICU is finalized.
This symposium will take place on Tuesday January the 16th between 14:00 and 17:00 at the Hilton Hotel, just next to the central station.
The program is as follows:
- 14:00: David Harrison (London) : ICNARC and research – Experience in the UK to set up a research network
- 14:30: Bruno François (Limoges) :The French networks – My personal experience – How can the EC help?
- 15:00: Jan De Waele (Gent) : Why we should build a network in Belgium?
- 15:30: Coffee break
- 15:45: Thierry Dugernier (Ottignies) and Margot Vander Laenen (Genk) : How I started research in my non-academic hospital?
- 16:15 – 17:00 : Global discussion – Are we ready?
The aim of this meeting is to discuss the challenges and difficulties we may face when we want to participate or initiate research in ICU. We also will discuss the possibility to develop a potential Belgian network of ICU physicians, dedicated to the various kind of research in ICU.
The registration fee is 30EUR for SIZ members, and 60EUR for non-members. Make sure to register early to guarantee your seat ! And do not forget to transfer this e-mail to your colleagues who may not be part of the SIZ family.
We take this opportunity to wish you an excellent end-of-the-year celebrations and our best whish for the year to come. May 2018 bring you what you missed in the past.